OmniMark User Group Mail List
OMUG-L provides a community meeting place where OmniMark users can discuss technical issues relating to OmniMark and related technologies, including XML, SGML and the web.
OMUG-L is open to all OmniMark users and anybody interested in OmniMark. The presence of Stilo staff and experienced OmniMark users on the list provides a rich source of advice and information for anyone working with OmniMark.
To subscribe to the mailing list, please send an email to [email protected].
As of October 14, 2011, the address for the list is [email protected]
OMUG-L Posting Rules
- The purpose of this list is to facilitate technical discussion of OmniMark and related technologies and practices. Posts must be on topic.
- OMUG-L is a moderated list. Posts go directly to the list, however, if you violate the posting rules, you will lose your posting privileges.
- The moderator will warn you if you post off-topic. If you continue to post off-topic, you will lose your posting privileges.
- If you post abusive messages your posting privileges will be revoked immediately.
- If your privileges are revoked, you can apply to have them reinstated if you promise to abide by the posting rules in future. Repeat offenders may lose their privileges permanently.
- Abusive and off-topic messages will be removed from the archives.
- Stilo employees will participate in the list; however, Stilo does not promise to answer every question. Questions that require research on our part should be directed to technical support.
- Stilo will attempt to correct errors of fact posted to the list, but does not guarantee the accuracy of any information on the list, even that posted by its employees.
- To comment on the list itself or the way it is run, or to complain about the conduct of another participant on the list, write directly to the moderator at [email protected]. The use and abuse of the list is off-topic for the list itself.
- For product, packaging or pricing information, contact your Stilo sales representative or write to [email protected]. Stilo's business practices are off-topic for the list.
- To report a suspected defect in OmniMark software, visit our defects reporting page. Stilo will post a warning to the list of any defect it considers to be of significant interest to the general community.
- All posts become the property of Stilo.